As an international film platform that’s helped filmmakers from all reaches of the planet to showcase their content, FilmDoo has extensive experience across a wealth of different areas within the film and TV industry. FilmDoo is now offering the opportunity for filmmakers, distributors, brands and film commissions to benefit from the team’s experience through intensive consultation and coaching sessions.
The FilmDoo team has extensive experience speaking at and providing training on international and digital distribution at major film festivals, including Cannes, Berlinale, Venice, IDFA, Raindance, Edinburgh, Thessaloniki, Odessa, Nederlands Film Festival and Medici, as well as at filmmaker workshops and film schools internationally and locally.
- Tue, 27 AprOnline Event
- Thu, 22 AprOnline Event22 Apr, 17:39Online EventTalking about AI in OTT. From personalised content recommendation to addressable advertising, predicting customers who are about to churn to routing video traffic through the most efficient networks, use cases for AI in the OTT industry are on the rise; affecting both front and backends.
- Fri, 22 JanThe Creativity Conference22 Jan, 20:00 – 21:00The Creativity ConferenceJoin our CEO and Co-founder Weerada speaking at the The Creativity Conference speaking on The Art of Curating Film for Transformative Impact. Friday 22nd January 3:00-4:00 pm EST (New York time)/ 20:00-21:00 UK time. 🎫 Register free here: https://www.creativityconference.is/
- Thu, 10 DecOnline Event10 Dec 2020, 14:30Online EventWe're excited to be one of the 5 finalists to pitch for ‘The most investable startup of 2020’! Join us for an exciting free online conference by Creative Business Network, focusing on the most pressing issues and opportunities of investing in the creative economy. We'll be competing in the pitching
- Fri, 20 NovOnline Panel
- Tue, 27 OctOnline Conference
- Wed, 21 Octhttps://fusionfilmfestivals.com/event/filmd
- Fri, 04 SeptVenice
- Tue, 01 SeptVenice01 Sept 2020, 17:00 – 08 Sept 2020, 19:55Venice, Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, ItalyWe are available to meet during the festival (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org) and also specifically on the 4th September at VOD Market Day at Venice where bookings can also be made (more info on VOD Market Day at: https://www.eurovod.org/vod-market-day)
- Sat, 29 AugThe Hive
- Wed, 27 MayWebcast